Sunday, December 20, 2009

MY BROTHER


Well this is a blog about my life so i want to tell a story of someone important to me and that is my brother.Well unlike anyone else that live a normal life my brother have some disabilities .When he was baby i remember that there are many tubes that he used just to stay a life ,some help him breath,some help him to eat and even some to help him discrete the urine in his body.Now my brother is almost 15 and he cant even eat food that is solid let alone speak like we do.Sometimes i even cried in the night alone thinking about him i mean what would happen to him if i will not be there when he grows up and i parent were already gone can he look up for himself, i cant bare just thinking about it.Even know that i am still here my brother often got push around and called stupid by people,thats why sometimes i was being hard on him i wanted to make him tougher so he would not be push around.Well thats it for this time all i want to say is I LOVE YOU BROTHER

1 comment: