Sunday, December 20, 2009

NEW DOOR TO MY WORLD




Hello there the name is afiq i am a 16 year old boy. I was born on 26-04-1993 at the kuala lumpur so i am a KL boy. I am now studying at the mara junior science college of alor gajah in melaka. Well my hobbies are reading novel,watching tv,playing games and also chatting with people sometime i dont even now who they are i just like chatting. Well if you see me going out i will usually wear the color black,red,blue or brown because those are my favourite colour of all .Ok now i want to tell you about my ambition ,well its really a simple dream all i want to be is a well known lawyer and i want to start my own firm someday. But thats al have to wait because next year i wil have to face of my biggest challenge yet and that is the S.P.M. examination well lets just hope i pass with flying colour and able to achive my dreams .Oh yeah the thing that i scare most of is ghost. Well just thinking about them make me scared all of the sudden, i just hope i dont have to see them in real life. Well thats my introduction i guess well that a lot more for coming up ,i will try to write all the interesting thing that had happen to me in the blog so i can share it up with you guys so stay alert ok

No comments:

Post a Comment